Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Frandship Day!


Well, all of my friends are abuzz with frandship messages and sayings and quotes and all. Few of them called me up at 12 yesterday night! I see Facebook overloading with oodles of love and affection for friends. Status updates, wall posts, pictures, notes and what not! Twitter's trending topic is #FrienshipDay. I have been getting incessant texts and mails from my friends, even those ones who hardly ever talk to me, which said how much they love me and care for me and they'll stand by me at every situation of my life and all.
Come to think of it, if you really had SO many friends who would be there for you, come what may. Then, your life would be so much better and hassle-free!
I, of course, love it, a day specially for the ones who you've shared some crazy moments with, but, with the real good friends, do we really need a day?! With the true friends, we don't really need a day to express our affection because we express it every single day, sometimes unknowingly.
But then, I won't spoil the fun. With such friends around who love celebrating friendship day, I can't help but celebrate it. So, yeah, Happy Friendship Day! And, keep the "fraandzz" away!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment