Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 29, 2011

Ima show you, how great I am.

In a crowd of thousands, there I stood with the spotlights on me in front of the huge cynical crowd. I watched the other girls giving their introductions and getting booed even before finishing it. It was my turn, I stepped out, I spoke and they booed. But, this was not what I wanted to happen, so I stood there and told them about how well I can sing. Somebody shouted out loud to sing something for them so that they can boo some more. Now, that’s what I wanted to happen. I sang and they were quiet. All they could do, after I finished, was cheer and applaud.
Do what you want to do and do it with absolute confidence and not the world can stop you. Let the second thoughts disappear, let go off all the inhibitions because it’s about you and your worth. Even if you have to face the failure, do it because only then will you know the real taste of victory.

And, now I leave y'all with this immensely inspirational video.





Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment